1. Accept it; don’t fight it. Trying to understand and fight those heavy painful feelings, will usually weigh you down and drain away your energy.
2. Be nice to yourself. Don’t make things worse by beating yourself
3. Do that one thing that’s nagging on your mind the most. It will help to boost your feelings and release some energy.
4. Think about the little things that help to bring you pleasure – like walking in the sunshine or smelling fresh spring flowers.
5. Remind yourself that this will pass, and something will get better. You just need to hang in there, and wait it out for now.