1. Beware of indecision – Better to do something than to always hesitate.
2. Simplify your life – It’s less frustrating and confusing.
3. Learn the secret of being satisfied – You can still go for those goals, but just enjoy the journey NOW.
4. Let go of the need to always have the last word, or to prove that you are right, or to get your point across.
5. Accept that adversity and challenges will come – and they can teach us useful lessons, so we’re stronger in the end.
6. Stop beating yourself up and learn to tolerate mistakes – and focus on your growth, and the ways that you have changed.