1. Try to always be positive, affirming and encouraging.
2. Be willing to help others.
3. Notice the little things that make a difference to others – and do them.
4. Don’t hold grudges – forgive and move on. Accept we all make mistakes at times.
5. Be patient and understanding.
6. Be generous, large hearted and happy to share.
7. Be willing to put yourself out for others. Share your time and your abilities with them.
8. Be genuinely interested in other peoples’ lives.
9. Be polite, respectful and pleasant.
10. Treat other people in the same way as you’d like them to treat you.