1. They have a sense of anticipation and excitement.
2. They are courageous and willing to take risks.
3. They are tenacious, determined, and fight to overcome obstacles and difficulties.
4. They look for the positives, and hang on to hope.
5. They are single-minded and committed.
6. They are growth – and progress – oriented.
7. They’re selective (They choose one or two things to focus on, rather than dabbling in lots of different things.)
8. They prioritise what’s important over what’s less important.
9. They’re proactive and self-motivated.
10. They’re accepting (They understand that growth is a process, and we’ll have to deal with setbacks and mistakes.)
11. They’re realistic and flexible.
12. They have fun.