1. Life is a mixture of experiences. Some of them are painful and some are fabulous.
2. If we accept responsibility for our own lives, we’ll have a lot more say and exert much more control.
3. It’s true – avoiding pain will bring some temporary relief … But pushing through the pain often reaps more benefits.
4. Time is very precious and can never be regained – so try not to squander your opportunities.
5. If we treat people poorly we will suffer in the end as we all need one another to succeed and grow in life.
6. Choose to learn from the past – then let it go, and live your life. Today’s a precious gift that you can miss, if you look back.
7. Life is constantly changing, and our friendships often fade. There is nothing that is certain so enjoy what you have now.