1. Make sure you go outside, or change your environment at least once a day.
2. Text, snapchat and message your friends. Make sure you don’t isolate yourself.
3. Budget for small treats and indulgences.
4. Decide to say “no” to people-pleasing tendencies. Be secure in who you are and in what you want for “you”.
5. Invest in hobbies which your genuinely enjoy, and which tend to leave you feeling good about yourself.
6. Have a favourite playlist which you know will lift your mood.
7. Decorate your space or room in a way that reflects you.
8. Limit how much time you spend with those who drain your energy.
9. Treat yourself the way you’d treat a special person, or good friend.
10. Don’t compare yourself to others, just appreciate being you.