1. Tell someone else what your hopes and dreams are – and what you plan on doing to get you there. Speaking out our plans and goals helps us commit to persevering.
2. Put it on your calendar and carve out some time to invest in your dreams – every day, if possible.
3. Start with something small so you don’t feel overwhelmed. It’s also motivating to see yourself succeed (and that becomes more likely if you start with baby steps.)
4. Leave reminders everywhere to motivate you to “keep going”.
5. When you feel like giving up – just stop and focus on “right now”. Doing that will stop you thinking up a whole book of excuses!