1. Stop resisting change and see it as a constant in life.
2. Learn to enjoy, and value, solitude.
3. Never forget that friendship is a gift, not a possession.
4. Things are rarely as bad as they seem at first.
5. Do your most important tasks first thing in the morning.
6. Smiling seems to help with most things!
7. Schedule margin into your life – as something unexpected will often change your plans.
8. QTIP: quit taking it personally.
9. Define what’s necessary; say no to the rest.
10. Take a deep breath and wait before responding. Don’t react, and say something you’ll regret.