1. Attempt to uncover the reason that you’re down.
2. Journal about your feelings.
3. Identify the thoughts associated with your feelings.
4. Challenge faulty, negative extreme thought patterns.
5. Talk to a trusted friend or counsellor.
6. Plan a day out, a special treat, or a vacation.
7. Play and dance to some upbeat music.
8. Snuggle up with a blanket and your favourite book.
9. Turn off social media, your laptop and cell phone.
10. Give yourself some space and withdraw for a while – then do something more social that’s low pressure as well.