1. Make sure you spend time alone together.
2. Appreciate each other, and express your gratitude. Don’t take them for granted – or you may regret it later!
3. Major on communicating openly and honestly (share and talk about everything).
4. Don’t let offenses and irritations become huge resentments – which build a wall between you.
5. Get a handle on your jealousy. Be open and confront it in a real and honest way.
6. Allow your partner to be a flawed human being. Don’t expect them to be perfect, or to please you all the time.
7. Show affection, and demonstrate you care.
8. Let go of your need to be seen as being right; and don’t be stubborn or demand your own way.