1. Keep a journal where you record all your different thoughts, feelings and ideas. Look for patterns and consistency – ideas that grab you and get stronger over time.
2. Explore new passions, interests and hobbies. Some of those will stick and intensify; others will slowly fade and disappear.
3. Step outside your comfort zone and try and break with your old routine. That will lead you in different directions, release creative thoughts, and spark some fresh ideas.
4. Talk to people to get different perspectives, and listen to their feedback, and points of view.
5. Have the self-confidence to listen to your heart, and work of developing your creativity.
6. Review your current goals – and how much they mean to you. Ask yourself: Do you still feel motivated, energised and inspired?
7. Surround yourself with people who are optimistic, positive, affirming, and who want the best for you. Also, it may help to widen your circle of friends as that helps to uncover different aspects of yourself.