1. Have one or two really good friends – people you can trust and be honest and real with.
2. Build some adventure into your life. We all need to dream, and to stretch our boundaries.
3. Get rid of the excess stuff in your life – the people and the clutter that take up too much space.
4. Try to find some kind of balance between super-busy-ness and then feeling bored, as you’ve nothing much to do.
5. Give into temptation every once in a while, otherwise you’ll feel too cramped and constrained by your life.
6. Don’t just accept and put up with yourself. Really learn to love and appreciate yourself.
7. See each day as a brand new day – don’t look back at what happened, or the people, in your past.