1. They are able to stay calm, and maintain self-control.
2. They have clear boundaries between themselves and other people.
3. They don’t become defensive, or feel completely crushed, when someone is critical of them or their work.
4. They are flexible, and willing to adapt to other people.
5. They know their limitations, and are happy to be helped.
6. They forgive themselves willingly – and then move on with life.
7. They don’t bear grudges, or play games with people’s feelings.
8. They are responsible, persistent, and committed to their goals.