1. Remind yourself that you are NOT your feelings.
2. Don’t sweat the small stuff; choose to focus on what matters. Ignore or overlook the petty things, and grievances.
3. Feel the power as you learn to take control of your reactions. You’re not just a puppet, where someone pulls your strings.
4. Don’t agree with other peoples’ opinions of your value, or the way they rate your actions, your motives or achievements. Don’t let them be your judge, or the one who sets your worth.
5. Don’t compare yourself to others as we’re all different and unique. Set yourself some goals to go for, and celebrate when you succeed.
6. Accept that life’s a journey, and we grow and change with time. We don’t start off being perfect – so expect to get things wrong.
7. Love yourself completely and unconditionally. You’re a worthwhile individual – and you’ll get there in the end.