1. Remind yourself that you still have options (even if they aren’t all that appealing at the moment).
2. Focus on those few things that are going well (even if you have to scratch your head and really, really think!)
3. Decide what you can do … and then just take the next small step. And then, when you’ve done that, take another tiny step.
4. Admit how you are feelings; admit your greatest fears o fight, and persevere.
5. Let go of all the oughts, and the musts and the shoulds. Demands and expectations will only wear you down.
6. Ensure your life is balanced – and make sure you make the time to relax, have some fun, to chill out, and have a laugh.