1. Other peoples’ expectations for you. At the end of the day, it’s your life – not theirs- so just be yourself, and set your own personal goals.
2. What other people say and do. It’s not up to us to control other people, or to change how they act, or try to influence their decisions.
3. Aiming for perfection. It’s unrealistic to aim for perfection. You’ll just be disappointed and discouraged all the time.
4. Getting it wrong. We all make mistakes in our journey through this life. That’s simply part of learning, and of being normal and human.
6. Fitting in. Although social skills matter, and it’s good to fit in, you also need to be yourself – a unique, special individual. Also, conformity can kill individuality.
7. Being right. This is highly over-rated and can cause a lot of stress. If you’re confident and real you don’t need to prove you’re right!
8. Life being out of control. At the end of the day, there’s not much we can control – except our own reactions and our attitudes to life. So change what you can change – and then relax and enjoy life.