1. You’ll never know how much pain I’ve been through after the break-up. Replacing me was nothing to you.
2. I’m not sorry you cheated. I’m sorry you don’t regret having me.
3. Sometimes we need someone to talk to but nobody understands so you just gotta write it down.
4. If you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.
5. It takes a strong heart to love, but it takes even a stronger heart to continue to love after it’s been hurt.
6. If I could show you how awful you made me feel, you would never be able to look me in the eyes again.
7. A woman who opens her heart to love you, when its already broken, is braver than any person you’ll meet.
8. I have not broken your heart – you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.
9. I had this feeling that this was going to happen. But because I was way into you that I decided to close my eyes and let you do the things you do which is breaking my heart.
10. Yeah, it was nice seeing you, but this time, it’s different. You’re not mine.
11. Embrace me, like you used to do. Kiss me, like you used to do.
12. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
13. Those who know despair, once knew hope. Those who know loss, once knew love.
14. The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly frightening and much more lethal, is the betrayal that you don’t see.
15. You took me for granted and left me hanging with high hopes of being together again.