1. We must accept the end of something in order to begin to build something new.
2. Don’t start a business. Find a problem. Solve a problem. The business comes second.
3. You wouldn’t know if everything you are going through is just preparing for what you asked for.
4. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
5. Entrepreneurs see what others can’t. Do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
6. Words are nothing but words; power lies in deeds. Be a person of action.
7. Life is too short to spend your time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
8. The best revenge is to improve yourself.