1. Take care of your physical health as this affects your mental health.
2. Take time-out and give yourself some space. You need to get away from the busyness.
3. Invest time in hobbies and doing things you love. These help you to switch off and get in touch with yourself.
4. Develop an attitude of gratitude as that can help remind you of some good things in your life.
5. If you can, do your best to stay in top of the mess as a tidy room can help you feel less stressed.
6. Have at least one friend you can turn to when you’re down, as we all need someone who we know is there for us,
7. Avoid toxic people who leave you feeling bad. You have a right to establish healthy boundaries.