1. Don’t be afraid to lose people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone around you.
2. Don’t stress over what you can’t control. Just let it be and focus on being happy.
3. Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.
4. Don’t abuse a kind heart. You may never be offered one again.
5. Surround yourself with people who are good for your mental health.
6. You must love yourself first, then you create a ripple of love that will touch everyone’s lives. You have the power within you. Make a start and heal yourself first.
7. Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Know the difference.
8. Don’t keep staring at the way things are. It keeps you stuck. Look for how they can become. It moves you forwards.
9. Sometimes we spend so much time wishing for “better,” that we fail to be thankful for the “now.”
10. It’s all coming. Don’t rush it. Get ready because everything will change. Prove now that you’re learning the lessons for the next level.