– Dreading going out, especially to social events.
– Feeling uncomfortable in large groups of people.
– Hating meeting new people.
– Feeling as if everyone is watching you.
– Feeling as if everyone is judging you.
– Being terrified of speaking to people.
– Finding it hard to make friends.
– Feeling you would rather be by at home by yourself.
– Often feeling alone and lonely.
– Generally staying quiet and hiding your real thoughts and feelings.
– Feeling ashamed or scared of asking for help.
– Feeling as if you don’t belong or fit in.