1. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
2. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
3. You don’t want to look back and know you could’ve done better.
4. Of course, it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it was easy, everyone would do it. Hard is what makes it great.
5. You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.
6. Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.
7. The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
8. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
9. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
10. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
11. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
12. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
13. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
14. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
15. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
16. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
17. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
18. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
19. What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
20. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
21. A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.
22. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
23. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
24. If you have a dream, you can spend a lifetime studying, planning, and getting ready for it. What you should be doing is getting started.
25. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.